Monday, July 14, 2008

Clay-Clay's Leg


Sorry I didn't get this posted when it happened!!! Well Claton was jumping in a jump house at Monkey Joe's and there was this wild I mean crazy kid. He was a big kid for a 9 year old. So, this kid starts knocking things on Clayton. I don't know if it was on purpose or not. Clayton finally fell. Then this kid started jumping realy HIGH!!! Of cource he didn't look where he was jumping!!! I saw him jump on Clayton it probably wasn't on purpose. After that Clayton started sreaming!!!!!!! It was hard getting him out! Once I got him out I gave him to my Dad. He asked me what happened and I told him. Daddy got him some ice. He stoped crying for little bit, but couldn't put weight on it at all!!! We tryed to call my mom but she was at a meeting and couldn't pick up!!! We just went to the E.R. and stayed there till about 10:00 but my Dad stayed there till 2:00 in the Morning!!!!
to be continued ...

No comments: